flying ears

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

【REL】 1998 Dodge Durango Liberty City Police

One of the most American pop SUVs, customized with Liberty City texture. Replaced the original wheels, added pushbar, lightbat, and the antenne. And I adjusted the original handling data in order to adapt to the new replacement. Enjoy it! Besides, my production will be temporarily stop for some period of times due to my business schedule. But I will keep updating my blog with some previous production.
- LQ interior
- HQ bodywork
- Friendly with Low-end PC
- Realistic handling
Original Author: Lazlow, Occupant
Convertor Author: LowMan,Misterio.
Police Version Author: Carl AJ
Relpace: copcarru
PROHIBIT FOR REUPLOADING! THANKS!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/su78p7cxw99kxjr/Dodge+Durango+1998+Police.rar

No comments: